O.J. Simpson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• O.J. Simpson

Just a few hours ago, O.J. Simpson was convicted on 12 felony charges including armed robbery and kidnapping which could potentially bring life in prison. Anyone want to join me in doing a happy dance? Thirteen years ago he got away with a double murder so horrendous Jack the Ripper would have been envious.

I'm watching it on the news as I type. Sentencing in December, possible (although the report I watched said probable) life in the clink.
    Oh well, you reap what you sow!

Comment

I never celebrate till the guy has paid his debt to society or died. Any number of things could happen. Appeals/Escape/Ect. And its not much of a celebration until the the cases are closed. We know that wont happen but never the less its the ultamate goal.

Comment

I wonder if he'll have to pay to the Goldmans now. I don't think his pension will be protected as a resident of Nevada like it was by those enablers in Florida.
        This my opinion and to the best of my knowledge, that is, if I'm not joking.

Stan Reid

Comment

I'm a few days late on this. O.J. has now been sentenced to a good long stretch behind bars. Please allow me to renew my invitation to join in the happy dance.

Comment

Working...
          X