X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many mediums have "found" JtR?

Hello you all!

Plain and simple;

Any records about the mediums, who have "found" the identity of Jack the Ripper?!

All the best
    Jukka
    "When I know all about everything, I am old. And it's a very, very long way to go!"

Originally posted by j.r-ahde View Post
    Hello you all!

Plain and simple;

Any records about the mediums, who have "found" the identity of Jack the Ripper?!

All the best
    Jukka
    I hope so. Apparently the extra larges struck out.

c.d.

Comment

Sorry about that. Apparently I channeled the spirit of Sam Flynn there for a minute.

c.d.

Comment

Hi Jukke,

Long long time no speak..how are you ??

I know that there was a DVD made a while back where Donald Rumbelow took members of the American IPS around Whitechapel with Derek Acorah when he 1st started out,but they all came up with the silly Royal Connection and didnt offer too much info on it .

Plus ,Derek has been exposed as a fraud or exaggerator since then so it is obviously is not worth much.

He also contacted 'someone' on a live 'Most Haunted ' vigil he did,and that all pointed towards Maybrick.

I have a book at home by Pamela Ball called 'Jack the Ripper - a psychic investigation ' where she delves deeply into trying to contact him through her mediumship but i cant remember off-hand who she comes up with in the end or if she just offers a few suspects.

Comment

Originally posted by j.r-ahde View Post
          Hello you all!

Plain and simple;

All the best
          Jukka
          ever read 'jack the ripper: a psychic investigation'? this is pretty much what were dealing with

id say, none.
          if mickey's a mouse, and pluto's a dog, whats goofy?

Comment

Derek Acorah has made a couple of attempts at finding "Jack".
            His first was for Larry Montz and his team of American paranormal investigators. Sadly, "Dezza" didn't give any names, nor hints, but he picked up on victims "Suffering"! Another hit!

Next time he took on "Jack" was for Most Haunted. It was during one of the series (5 or 6 I think), when they visited Philip Hutchinson's old stomping ground, Madame Tussauds! Why "Jack" was in there is beyond me, but again "Dezza" didn't really give much away. He hinted that there were TWO murderers, and that "maybrick" was one of them!

Next time we see Derek taking on "Jack", it's during a Most Haunted Live event. Derek once again picks up on Maybrick, but even though the weekend was dubbed "Finding JTR" they didn't really visit many JTR related sites. One part that stood out was when infamous British Cross Dresser, Paul O'Grady (Lilly Savage) was in the celler of White Hart, when "something nasty came from the wall".

More recently British Comedian Vic Reeves made a tv show called "Vic Reeves Investigates...." and the first episode was JTR (It was the last I think too!)
            He had a psychic look t photos in Mitre Square, and he picked out Tumblety.
            (The psychic was a retired police officer!)

Here is a short clip of another "Psychic" trying to find "Jack"
            A British psychic re-visits the murder scenes of Jack The Ripper. Directed by Alastair Pirrie.

Here is a thread on casebook I created with all the Most Haunted/JTR clips and info,
            Movies, TV shows , documentaries and other visual media devoted or referencing Jack the Ripper.

Going further back we have the case of Robert Lee's, who is alleged to have followed "Jack" back to his house. His suspect was Sir William Gull!

So in answer to your question Jukka, I don't think any "Psychics" have ever found "Jack"
            Regards Mike

Comment

I run a paranormal investigation team and we attempted a psychic walkaround / vigil at the Ripper sites as they are known to be haunted and we got some interesting stuff but I am saving that for the book I am currently writing! We did get some good evidence though, which involved actual physical injury.

Best regards

Adam
              Best regards,
              Adam

"They assumed Kelly was the last... they assumed wrong" - Me

Comment

Hi Adam,
                Which Paranormal team do you run as i study in this field also ?

Comment

I was at a location last night carrying out an investigation just across the road from John Street in Hull. This was the street which Robert D'Onston Stephenson's father resided on, and the property is still there!

I was asked earlier in the year if I would join a group in London to do a Paranormal/JTR tour. I declined!

Here is mine, http://www.ghosttrackers.co.uk/
                  Regards Mike

Comment

Thats interesting..did you find anything there Mike ?

Great website by the way - i will have a further look at that.

Comment

Yes I made a TV program with Tony Stockwell which was never released called 'Jack the Ripper psychic investigation' however a six part series called 'Psychic Detective' was commission for Living TV and later about 40 episodes of 'Psychic Private Eyes' Zone Reality.

However Tony does give some space to it in his last book apparently, which I have never read.

Pirate

Comment

Yes i have seen a lot of those programmes.

Stockwell does seem to be one of the more reliable TV mediums out there,probably only David Wells and Ian Lawman are the other two that i can make time for.

Comment

I have visited the location on numerous occasions and at one point was sat in one of the Royal Boxes alone! I was scratched on my neck, which coincided with a chair moving in the box! I vowed never to return to the venue, but last night I went back to the box and everything was ok!

We set up 6 trigger objects and all 6 moved.

We also tried glass divination, which we use but rarely get results. Last night the glass was spinning clockwise for yes, and anti-clockwise for no. It was constant for about an hour, and we caught it all on tape, we also got several light anomalies on night vision during the experiment. Several were balls of light, but 1 was like a long strand of "hair" moving across the screen.

We also got the usual knocks, and taps.

We tried communicating with pendulums, and had three people with three pendulums. I was sat watching all three and we got some amazing results, which were verified by our guide!

It was a great night, and the investigation report should be up and on the website soon.

We also have a facebook site, with photo's of sub-investigations, which we carryout if all of the group are unable to make it. We use a skeleton crew and don't carry out as much, buts still get good results.

Other noticable things, which are still being looked at include,
                          Strange temp fluctuations, weird humidity fluctuations, and EMF readings that we are looking at!
                          Regards Mike

Comment

The fact your trigger objects moved (and all 6 of them !!) is very impressive.

Did you get any names of who was moving the glass or the trigger object through your medium ?

Comment

Hello all..
                              has their been any really good evidence from psychics about the ripper murders.. i read about called jack the ripper a psychic investigation.. it was interesting but i was rather confused as to what they were getting at. have the big names in the case, suspects and police, been contacted from the other side and what did the psychics come up with.. I also saw the most haunted thing too a few years ago... nuff said.

Comment

Working...
                              X