Was it MJK...again?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was it MJK...again?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Steve F
    By all accounts MJK was above average in looks,figure

By some accounts. By others she was stout. My guess is that we wouldn't bat an eye at her today.

Cheers,

Mike

An exchange on another thread led me to study the MJK photo(again)for about the hundreth time.Stout?? Look at here legs and biceps,does that look like a stout build to you??
    Steve

Hi Steve,
    Originally posted by Steve F View Post
    An exchange on another thread led me to study the MJK photo(again)
    ...would that have been one with a Kelly-specific heading, as opposed to a General Discussion thread?
    Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

Comment

Hello Steve!

I think it's the same thing with MJK attractiveness as with the movie-stars:

Some like Rita Hayworth, some prefer Mia Farrow...

Probably she was pretty, but not miss Universe!

Then; she could have been just "buxom" as being described by a contemporary, when she first came to the East End.

Then, after drinking heavily there, she had become stout. Some people get heavier after heavy drinking, you know...

All the best
      Jukka
      "When I know all about everything, I am old. And it's a very, very long way to go!"

Comment

Originally posted by Sam Flynn View Post
        Hi Steve,...would that have been one with a Kelly-specific heading, as opposed to a General Discussion thread?
        Hi Sam
        Just General under 'Two things that don't make sense'
        Steve
        Steve

Comment

Look again!

Still think that what we can see of MJK in the photo DOESN'T look stout to me.Maybe that is what she had been drinking!
          Steve
          Steve

Comment

Working...
          X