Poor Ripper film

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poor Ripper film

Terror in The Wax Museum..1973...bottom of the list only notible for its cast. Ray Milland, Maurice Evans, Patrick Knowles, Elsa Lanchester, Louis Hayward, John Carradine, Lisa Lu, Broderick Crawford, Shani Wallace...tried to combine Jack the Ripper and House Of Wax. It was directed by George Fenady who did mostly TV directions...a lot of Hollywood veterans who were near the end of the line..

I would like to see it. Sounds good old-fashioned Gothic.
    Me?
    For the memory of my sweet, ambereyed and animal-loving mother (1932-2007). Be happy in Heaven.

Comment

Wow that is quite an impressive cast! I've never heard of this movie, thanks for the info.

Esther

Comment

I love this film It's actually well done if you don't mind the factual errors

It has the most brilliant song too which goes a bit like this

"Sister Susies sewing shrouds, me boyfriends hanging crepe.
        Gee but we're an happy family ta da da da da............

One of my all time favourites and responsible for my teenage self thinking Jack had 25 victims!

A Teaseer

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
        Last edited by belinda; 11-19-2009, 03:32 PM.

Comment

If your a fan of B grade Jack the Ripper stlye slasher movies, like I am, the best one that I've seen is Dark intruder staring Leslie Neilson (before he was funny).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_Intruder

Comment

I think I've seen that Is it black and white

Comment

Yes, Belinda it was filmed in glorious Black & White.

Comment

Working...
              X