High Res Photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• High Res Photos

Under victims here at casebook, and clicking on MjK - I didn't see any high res photos of the room and MJK, can someone please tell me where to find these, or post a link here so that we can locate them easier.

Thanks!

"Truth only reveals itself when one gives up all preconceived ideas. ~Shoseki

When one has one's hand full of truth it is not always wise to open it. ~French Proverb

Every truth passes through three stages before it is recognized. In the first, it is ridiculed, in the second it is opposed, in the third it is regarded as self-evident. ~Arthur Schopenhauer

Here's one of Kelly:

Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

Comment

As always Sam spank ya!
      "Truth only reveals itself when one gives up all preconceived ideas. ~Shoseki

When one has one's hand full of truth it is not always wise to open it. ~French Proverb

Every truth passes through three stages before it is recognized. In the first, it is ridiculed, in the second it is opposed, in the third it is regarded as self-evident. ~Arthur Schopenhauer

Comment

Testing to see if my posts will post.

Comment

They seem to be
          'Would you like to see my African curiosities?'

Comment

Can anyone advise about the original photography. What still exists? Negatives or prints and what size are they. Where are they located? Does anybody sell high quality scans?

Comment

Working...
            X