Victims Garments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Victims Garments

Can someone give a short list of what each of the victims were wearing. (going off the 5) thanks.
    "Truth only reveals itself when one gives up all preconceived ideas. ~Shoseki

When one has one's hand full of truth it is not always wise to open it. ~French Proverb

Every truth passes through three stages before it is recognized. In the first, it is ridiculed, in the second it is opposed, in the third it is regarded as self-evident. ~Arthur Schopenhauer

Originally posted by Blackkat View Post
    Can someone give a short list of what each of the victims were wearing. (going off the 5) thanks.
    Hi BK,

Glad to see you're still with us and hope you're well. If you look under the victims section on the left side of the screen, you'll find that the write-ups have a list of what the victims had on or with them at the time. You have to scroll down a bit on some of them before you see it. That's probably the quickest way to get to it. Happy hunting.

Best,

Cel

PS, I like your signature.
    "What our ancestors would really be thinking, if they were alive today, is: "Why is it so dark in here?"" From Pyramids by Sir Terry Pratchett, a British National Treasure.

Comment

Thank you, I'll go have a look.

Yep I'm still around. Mostly read instead of post. Glad to see you're still here.
      "Truth only reveals itself when one gives up all preconceived ideas. ~Shoseki

When one has one's hand full of truth it is not always wise to open it. ~French Proverb

Every truth passes through three stages before it is recognized. In the first, it is ridiculed, in the second it is opposed, in the third it is regarded as self-evident. ~Arthur Schopenhauer

Comment

Working...
      X